1. Shake well the bottle before use to activate the formula and seal the bottle in time after use.
2. Make sure to pass the allergy test before using this product on your eyelid.
3. Apply AddictaLash magnetic eyeliner on your eyelid as you would usual make up, and wait until the eyeliner is slightly dry.
4. After the eyeliner is slightly dry, repeat the step 3.
5. Make sure that your line is thick enough for the magnets.
1. Grab gently the lashes from the tray with your finger or with the lash applicator.
2. Place your AddictaLash by starting with the inner corners then lightly pressing along the lash line securing the magnets in place. We recommend to place your AddictaLash as close to your lash bed as possible so they blend seamlessly into your natural lashes.
If you need to reposition magnetic lashes once the magnetic eyeliner has dried, slowly peel off lashes and gently remove any magnetic eyeliner residue from magnets, taking care not to detach magnets fro the lash band. Then, reapply fresh coats of magnetic eyeliner before reattaching magnetic lashes.
1. Gently remove the lashes grabbing the outer corner and slowly pulling away from your lash line.
2. After each use, remove excess eyeliner on eyelash magnets with a cotton swab soaked in NON-oily make-up remover or scratch gently with your nail, taking care not to detach magnets from the lash band.
3. Please place the magnetic lashes back into their tray to retain their shape.
4. Use a waterproof make-up remover with a cotton pad to gently remove the eyeliner from your eyelid.
Remove the eyeliner with a waterproof eye makeup remover.
DO NOT use cleansing oil or waterproof makeup remover to clean your magnetic lashes as this will cause them to fall apart. Cleansing oil is strictly for removing eyeliner from your eyelid.
If needed, trim your AddictaLash from the outer ends to fit your natural eye shape.