1. Grab gently the strip lashes from the tray with your finger or with the lash applicator.
2. Hold your AddictaLash against your eyes to gauge the length of the lashes. Trim the lashes down to size with a pair of scissors if necessary. Trim carefully, and from the outer end!
3. Make sure your eyelids are clean and free from any oil.
4. Roll each lash around your finger for 1 minute. This will help them take shape and will prevent the ends lifting..
1. Shake well the lash pen before use to activate the formula and seal the bottle in time after use.
2. Make sure to pass the allergy test before using this product on your eyelid.
3. Apply AddictaLash lash adhesive eyeliner on your eyelid as you would usual make up.
4. Add an extra touch of liner to the inner and outer corners for extra hold.
5. Add a touch of liner on the lash band will secure the lashes in place.
1. Place your AddictaLash by starting with the inner corners then lightly pressing along the lash line securing the lashes in place. We recommend to place your AddictaLash as close to your lash bed as possible so they blend seamlessly into your natural lashes.
2. Touch up with pen if required.
1. Gently remove the strip lashes grabbing the outer corner and slowly pulling away from your lash line.
2. Please place the eyelashes back into their tray to retain their shape.
3. Use any makeup remover with a cotton pad to gently remove the adhesive eyeliner from your eyelid.
Please clean your AddictaLash Lash Adhesive pen regularly to remove makeup residue. You can do this by soaking a cotton pad in micellar water and gently swiping the pen tip. This will also stop it from drying out!
Store your pen upside down to keep fluid running to the tip.
DO NOT use cleansing oil to clean your lashes as this will cause them to fall apart. Cleansing oil is strictly for removing eyeliner from your eyelid.
If needed, trim your AddictaLash from the outer ends to fit your natural eye shape.